Below are the details and fees for all categories of Membership at the Club
- Full playing Membership: of Both Courses £570
- New Member Special offer: £345 in the first year followed by a 2nd year at £445 and Normal rates in the 3rd year of membership (only available to individuals who haven’t been members in the last 4 years.)
- Senior Membership: £435 (Ladies aged 60 and over, Gents 65 & over, member for 10 years to qualify)
- 9 Hole New membership Special offer: £140 in the first year followed by a 2nd year at £220 and normal rates as of the 3rd year of membership which is currently £305
- 9 Hole to 18 hole transition £385 (1st year)
- 5 day Member: £370 (Cannot play in Club Competitions)
- Country Member: £235 (Individuals main residence must be outwith 35 miles of the club to Qualify and again cannot play in Club Competitions)
- Country Member £470 (Playing rights with a limit of 25 Club Competitions)
- Overseas Member: £195 (Must be resident outwith UK for a minimum of 9 months to qualify & again cannot play in Club competitions).
- Young adult Member (18-21yrs): £295
- Junior Member (12-17yrs): £50
- Junior Member (Under 12’s) FREE OF CHARGE
- Social Member: £5
For any further information please fill in the contact form, Complete the online form and return or call the Office on 01346-516616 in order to process.