THE ASSOCIATION OF JAMES BRAID COURSES.
Fraserburgh Golf Club is proud to be a member of the Association of James braid Courses and offers Reduced Green fees to all Golfers who are members of associated clubs.
THE ASSOCIATION OF JAMES BRAID COURSES 2021
1) Tee reservations for a two, three or four ball must be made in advance (at least 24 hours), stating you are booking under the ‘Association of James Braid Courses’ scheme. It is up to the individual golfer to ensure he/she is happy with the green fee quoted.
2) You will be required to provide proof of home club to Professional on your arrival – either handicap certificate or bar card which MUST show your name; a logo on your sweater is NOT acceptable…..cheeky!
3) Bookings will only be accepted based on Club’s tee availability and cannot be accepted with any other offer.
4) The green fee being charged is shown below; green fees valid for both ladies and gentlemen
5) These rates are for members of member clubs only and NOT for a group/society. I have had reports of groups trying to work the system by booking one four ball in one name, then another in another and then another; this is abusing the idea of the Association and will result in clubs refusing your booking.
6) Certain clubs will accept bookings for away day/touring groups and these are signified by G followed by a number signifying the maximum number in a group at the green fee rates shown below. A full list of all participating clubs in this part of the scheme is shown at the end. Groups must be booked well in advance and all members must be members of an Association member club; other members of the group must pay the full green fee. The group organiser will be expected to provide proof of membership of member clubs.